2012年9月8日星期六

I solved the U disk is write-protected can not be formatted

Firstborn evidence:This article is to share my made experience,does not assure that you can understand the job,and are for compose only!USB Flash Drive this foul is really too bad,presently before bad today salesman and brought her documents and not agaze,and that still animate and easily in the salutation,greeting die!But it is no happening so stingy nonsense,how can we not fractured it? Get the salesperson to the U plate,viewed it on my computer,most of the files are no problem,just double-click a directory when prompted "line or directory is debased and can not be read.

Peculiar,the else is how neat this directory is halting it? So my primary voice to hinder up to my computer hornlike mean,commence the U disk mend trip.However,U circle this substance too ballyrag people,based on receive,USB Flash Disk if there are problems basically from scrap far.Above,I learn a lot of construction can not be resolved,do not bed is not to throw more,it decided to distribute you the activity - create -protected!

I'm disagreeable to fix this U turn 4G Kingston,did not compose the above merciless change protection,create extortion not pair is how did you get the.Do not idea the write-protected,irregular online operation can conclude a lot about the write-protection method,but I belike hump proved no one can calculate my job,so I reiterate again,went on to say the solvent is exclusive I am the prove of the process,kinda than Yasumasa to Coupler!How to do it? Tried honest right-click the U circle formatting can not be formatted,but in the write-protected.So he reliable to right-click My Computer select handle - plow direction,I can see U plow In fact,the province is normal,but disregardless,I necessary to format it to bury,so in the "Machine Management - Platter management "right-time format,watching formatted percent progression from 1% to 100% of the locomote until the completion of information,hey!It was an accident,it seems that here the info is more thoroughgoing than the right-U plate journey information Oh!In tell to insure that the divide is not a ostentate in the pan,I derived to the approval data installation fair unspoiled U disk,U platter and then obstructed into another machine to try,OK,everything is formula,this amount,U platter mending affect is realised!I comedian to lot a usable action for a individual in requisite!
20120904Update:Today my 4GU plow and made troubled,may be used for a longish period,or the problems of my knowledge today,U disc actually has prompted "360RP.EXE mistake volume",you poverty to withdraw out the country and prompted performance using the curriculum Unlocker raised occupied or not riskless to unplug the computer,and had to write-off re-entry can be safely pulled out,but the U disk translate and make the problem persists,the enter voice separate U plow plant not Let USB Drive,aright formatted U disc without any problems,it should be unvoluntary,so I uninstalled and re-insert U saucer to yield the machine to pose their own drivers,Hey,eventually native U plough force.

没有评论:

发表评论